Guest Post Guidelines
- Your post must be original and not published anywhere else on the web or print. If your post is accepted for publication, you can repost it on your own site with a link to Garlic & Lemons.
- Your post should relate to womb health, reproductive health, and other areas of women’s health and personal development. As the editor of Garlic & Lemons, I reserve the right to accept, edit, and reject submissions.
What kinds of posts am I looking for?
Submissions can include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Healing from abuse
- Joys and struggles of motherhood
- Struggles with infertility
- Body image issues
- Healing after abortion
- Food and lifestyle changes
- Challenges with the use of birth control
- Escape from “the rat race”
- Minimalist living
- Finding your path to spirituality
- Creating healthy relationships
- Books that have inspired you
I prefer that submissions involve a personal story of transformation, healing, and triumph over challenges. This is NOT a space to bash men or look down upon other women.
If you are a businesswoman and sell services or products, feel free to promote them via a link to your website. However, your post must provide valuable information to Garlic & Lemons readers and not simply make a hard sell.
Guest blogger will not be paid for their submissions at this time. Benefits of writing a blog post is exposure your work to over 1000 subscribers and thousands of social media followers.
How to Submit Your Post
Please send your FULLY WRITTEN guest post submission with the subject line, GUEST POST, to Halona@GarlicAndLemonsLLC.com.